The next LA BOSCOC General Meeting will held on October 9 from 10 AM to noon CST. As part of our ongoing efforts to make LA BOSCOC meetings more accessible across the CoC's geography, this General Meeting will, for the first time, be held as a webinar.
Members will not be requested to use webcameras during this webinar. There will be opportunities for members to submit questions/comments and participate in discussions via their keyboards or their microphones/headsets/telephones.
As with all General Meetings, this General Meeting will count toward your organization's Good Standing requirements.
- Who: Open to the public; organizations in the LA BOSCOC that are/wish to be funded by the CoC Program or ESG must attend 3 out of 4 quarterly General Meetings per year
- When: Tuesday, October 9, from 10 AM to noon CST
- Where: Webinar: log in here, then follow the prompts on screen to connect your audio: https://louisianahousingcorp.globalmeet.com/LouisianaHousingAuthority
- How do I Register?: There is no registration process; just open the link during the LA BOSCOC General Meeting to attend!
- How do I Get Good Standing Credit for Attending?: The Continuum of Care Manager will call roll during the webinar.
A final agenda will be distributed in advance of the call to the LA BOSCOC email list.
Items on the proposed agenda include:
- CoC Program NOFA: what we learned, what we hope to do next year, overview of project application scoring and ranking
- Roadmap for 2018-19: the CoC's priorities for the next 12 months (member participation very much encouraged!)
- Coordinated Entry: what's working, what isn't, and plans to improve the Coordinated Entry System
Questions, Comments, Suggestions?
If you have a question/comment or would like to submit an item for the agenda, please contact Gordon Levine, Continuum of Care Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 225-242-1388.